Digital Engagement Specialist I
Norwich, VT 05055
A client of ours is currently seeing a Digital Engagement Specialist to join their Team! The person in this role will be responsible for ongoing customer engagement related to our client digital channels: website content, social media, and additional platforms. The specialist’ s primary goals are to ensure that the our client brand resonates positively with new and existing fans, and that digital marketing initiatives are supported in online conversations. This position is part of the digital marketing team but will work closely with customer support, Baker Specialists, and our Test Kitchen team.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Monitor and respond to our client audiences on social media and other online platforms; answering questions, amplifying positive comments, de-escalating sensitive situations, and proactively engaging others in ways that support and draw positive attention to the our client brand and our campaigns.
- Answer basic baking and product questions from our audience and moderately challenging questions with help from Digital Engagement Supervisor, Digital Engagement Specialist II members, and/or other relevant team members as needed.
- Test recipes associated with digital marketing campaigns, providing actionable feedback to ensure high-quality results and sharing relevant findings with Baker Specialists.
- Produce weekly reports for digital marketing and customer support teams which capture relevant metrics, summarize audience sentiments and activity, and communicate relevant digital marketing projects which will impact customer support’ s work.
- Additional tasks and responsibilities as necessary.
- Exceptional writing skills, including grammar, spelling, the ability to convey complex ideas and concepts, and an aptitude for creatively connecting with an audience.
- Love and understanding of baking with the ability to answer home baker’ s recipe questions.
- Ability to work at a rapid pace and with high volumes of messages without sacrificing quality in responses.
- Tech savvy, including comfort with social media platforms, online tools, and mobile apps.
- Aptitude for recognizing tone and context, and ability to represent our client brand appropriately in conversation.
- Ability to give and receive feedback in a positive, constructive manner.
- Genuine enthusiasm for all things our client offers
- Ability to work some night and weekend hours.
- Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’ s degree in communications, marketing, public relations, or related field.
- Comfort with and practical knowledge of from-scratch baking.
- One year in customer support or marketing role.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.