Cycle Counter - 2nd Shift
Westborough, MA 01581 | Contract
Our client is currently looking for a Cycle Counter who will be responsible for performing physical inventory counts of raw and finished product, entering counts into the ERP system, print variance report and perform reconciliation activity. Research root causes for count discrepancies. Additional duties include performing documentation and /or material pull audits, posting transactions for materials in the ERP system and perform other inventory related or warehouse tasks as required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Job Experience:
- 1-2 years of inventory experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Excel) and experience working with ERP system.
- Strong basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measures, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to do physical counts of product located in various locations such as racks, shelves, and pallets.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.