Customer Support Specialist
Lebanon, NH 03766
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join their team. This position is temporary with the possibility of going direct with the client.
The main task is to provide support the customers. This support could include but is not limited to processing orders and quotations within ERP and use of a customer portal website. Support often requires managing and assisting with information between customer and our client with professionalism and knowledge of the customers’ needs. Customer Support Specialists work directly with external and internal customers on a daily basis and provide general support to the Sales Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains ERP customer related information.
- Resolves customer problems, coordinating customer information within other departments as needed or required.
- Communicates with customer base via telephone, email and portal website activity.
- Handles inbound phone calls from current and prospective customers, including but not limited to front desk support.
- Works with Accounting to aide in the support of past due invoices.
- Contributing in decision, working with Manager, to place account on hold.
- Is the designated focal point at our client and may include coordinating technical information, delivery, forecasting, pricing, and general customer service issues both internally and externally.
- Preparing and processing orders, reviewing Purchase Order requirements, pricing, terms, methods of transportation, export control, and potentially have general knowledge of specific contractual requirements.
- Works closely with the Planning Department to track product inventory levels and plans for long-term customer needs based on customer contractual obligations.
- Manages customer portals, purchase order processing, forecasting, non-conformance issues, customer report cards and the collaboration of these report cards, messaging, and quotations.
- Builds, maintains, and improves customer relationships through courteous and professional communications.
- Team player who can handle internal and external challenges professionally.
- Minimal travel maybe be required.
- Individual should be punctual and adhere to a set schedule.
- Reliability is a key to properly support our client’ s internal and external customers.
- Must understand policies and procedures within quality documents specific to the Sales Department.
- Other job responsibilities as issued by Management
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- Associate’ s in Business or Technical Degree is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite.
- Prior customer service experience at a manufacturing facility is preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Able to manage confrontational customer situations.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.