Customer Support Specialist I - Seasonal
Norwich, VT 05055
A client of ours is seeking a Customer Support Specialist to provide our client Customers with service that exceeds their expectations, provides satisfaction, and adds value to our products, differentiating our client in our customer' s minds. To support our client Customer Support team in their efforts through the holiday season.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Providing exceptional customer service to our client customers
- Receiving and entering customer orders by phone and mail
- Responding to all incoming customer contacts through mail and phone
- Using effective problem solving skills provide customer resolution and satisfaction in all customer interactions
- Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Passion for our client and its products
- Ability to offer strong customer service to all customers
- Strong problem solving skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficient with computers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team serving the needs of our client customers
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Flexible schedules including required evenings and weekends
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- 1 - 2 year' s customer service experience
- Ability to remain stationary for extended periods of time.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.