Customer Service and Receptionist
Warner, New Hampshire 03278 | Contract
Our client, located in Northern New Hampshire, is seeking to fulfill the role of Customer Service and Receptionist.
The Customer Service and Receptionist position’ s primary objective is to manage and maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty through the customer order process. This position will also assist other departments with various administrative support tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Operate multi-line telephone system to answer, screen and forward calls, and take messages.
- Confer with our clients customers by telephone or email to provide information about products and services, create accounts, or to obtain details of customer inquiries.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
- Accurately enter sales orders received by phone, email, fax, and sales team.
- Contact our client customers to respond to inquiries and follow-up on sales orders.
- Keep records of our client customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as corrective action.
- Determine charges for products and services requested and arrange for payment terms.
- Follow through to ensure that appropriate changes are made to resolve customer inquiries.
- Review backlog regularly to ensure accuracy and work with necessary departments to release order hold discrepancies.
- Interface with some aspects of the organization including accounting, manufacturing, and sales.
- Perform in a timely manner other job-related duties, specific projects and tasks, as assigned by management.
- Responsible for assuring the company meets or exceeds all export compliance requirements as stated under Export Administration Regulations.
- All other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Some college preferred with 3+ years of customer service.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Must possess proficient ability to communicate in English in oral and written format.
- Ability to effectively apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time managing skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.