Customer Service Support 1st Shift
Peabody, MA 01960
Our Client who specializes in producing leather globally is now looking to add to their Customer Service Team!
If you enjoy working in a fast pace environment while assisting customers and interacting with several different departments then this could be the right job for you!
- Will utilize SAP software so will need this experience
- Receive and process orders, messages, and price requests
- Enter regular orders and sample orders into the system
- Print, edits and correlate with written orders to assure accuracy
- Obtain certificates of analysis and technical data sheets, e-mail and fax to customers
- Complete price request forms and forward to appropriate personnel
- Check availability of products and keep customers advised of status
- Follow-up on orders with shipping and customers
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints and submit complaint forms
- Generate open order and booking reports, late shipment, and back orders
- Update weekly, monthly and service level reports
- Daily billing and issuing debits and credits
- Maintain customer price files
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.