Customer Service Specialist
Wakefield, MA 01880
Our client, who specializes in development of dermatological medications, is looking to bring on two new Customer Service Specialists!
In this role, you are a key representative of the company. The position ensures coordinated activity between the order and delivery of the product, interfacing with internal and external resources to provide a seamless experience for the customer. You will be responsible for handling a range of complex service interactions that require one to quickly assess, clarify, and analyze a given situation. The types of interaction range from handling account inquiries including billing or order issues, website navigation, order entry, resolution of complaints, while doing so promotes a positive customer experience.
- Receive and enter orders for products and services, including changes to existing orders, establish new customer accounts, as well as update existing accounts, and send order confirmations.
- Coordinate with 3rd party logistics vendor regarding timely shipment of product orders.
- Coordinate with external vendor for the installation and de-installation of lamps.
- Provide dependable, quality customer service, including response to product inquiries, efficient order coordination and processing, and routine problem solving.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining all communication and documentation including distribution of faxes, filing, mailing invoices, responding to phone calls and emails, answering phones, transferring calls, answering customer and sales representative inquiries, creating invoices, and assisting in other clerical tasks as needed.
- Resolves customer issues, complaints, and concerns with diplomacy and professionalism at all times.
- Investigate and correct sales orders, supplier, and delivery discrepancies.
- Manage, organize, and update files, records, correspondence, charts, and reports.
- Ability to multitask and meet multiple deadlines in a timely fashion.
- Handle discrete and confidential information.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.