Customer Service Representative
Boxboro, MA 01719
Our Client is seeking a driven candidate with a bias for action and enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced environment to join their team as a Customer Service Representative. This person will be responsible for providing professional and quality service for our customers.
- Review and enter new orders
- Work cross-functionally to confirm shipments and order status
- All other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2+ years’ customer service experience in a related environment required.
- Efficiency with computers required. Experience SAP or Oracle strongly preferred.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment required.
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional demeanor required.
- Must be dependable and capable of working with minimal supervision.
Hours: Monday, Thursday, Friday (24hr per week) schedule but could be flexible for the right candidate. 9am – 5pm or 9am – 6pm with an hour lunch
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.