Customer Service - Repair Technician
MANCHESTER, NH 03053
A client of ours is currently seeking a Customer Service Repair Technician to join their Team!
General Purpose: The Customer Service/ Repair Technician is responsible for answering and processing repair calls as they are presented in the queue, process the repairs using the defined procedures within the established intervals, and update the repair ticket. This individual should be able to multi-task in a fast-paced call center environment. This position requires a team player who communicates effectively with customers and takes appropriate action to provide timely resolutions to service issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Log into the repair call center and answer calls as presented to maintain an 85% service level of calls answered within 30 seconds
- Gather detailed and accurate information from customers on the service issue they are reporting
- Update the customers, vendors and internal systems according to the established guidelines
- Customer Repair Technicians are responsible for testing to confirm trouble using network equipment
- Respond quickly and appropriately to fraud alerts
- Knowledgeable in DSCI equipment to include but not limited to Polycom Phones, ATAs, and routers
- Able to navigate and process information using systems DSCI and vendor systems
- Work special projects as assigned
- Complete department tasks as assigned
- Cover repair as part of the repair team
- Manage customer initiated requests
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.