Crystal Reporting Developer
Nashua, NH 03062
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is currently looking for a Crystal Reporting Developer for their current opening.
The Crystal Reporting Developer will be responsible for building and delivering report solutions for both internal and external customers using crystal reports. The ideal candidate will have responsibility for helping with the transition of data from current platforms to the integrated system that will be supporting all business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, build, modify, and maintain reports using SQL and crystal reports.
- Write SQL scripts and stored procedures to support, validate, clean, and deliver data deliverables to support contract requirements.
- Integration of SQL with Excel.
- Analyze and test application issues.
- Works within the Information Technology function; obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies.
- Provide end user and super user training.
- Support other MIS team members.
- Contributing towards aggressive timelines.
- Producing deliverables to agreed specifications.
- Ensuring a correct balance between scheduled reports and ad hoc requests.
- Provide help desk and end user support.
- Occasionally provide General IT software and hardware support.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, and/or assigned.
Qualifications and Skills (Work Experience, Education, Certifications, and Licenses):
- BA, BS, or higher computer degree; or should have significant related computer experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in crystal reporting.
- 2 years of experience in developing SQL query (experience should include query optimization, creating views, stored procedures, etc.).
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL queries.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills in a fast paced environment.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and use own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.