Crystal Reporting Developer
91 Northeastern Blvd Nashua, New Hampshire 03062 | Contract
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Summary of Position:
- Crystal Reports Developer responsible for building and delivering report solutions for both internal and external customers. Using Crystal Reports, Knowledge Sync and DataLink Viewer the ideal candidate will have responsibility for helping with the transition of data from current platforms to the integrated system that will be supporting all business needs.
- Design, develop, build, modify and maintain reports using SQL, and crystal reports.
- Write SQL scripts and stored procedures to support, validate, clean and deliver data deliverables to support contract requirements.
- Integration of SQL with Excel.
- Analyze and test application issues.
- Analysis of business requirements, coding of modifications or new program, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, infrastructure, and information systems including data management systems.
- Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies.
- Provide end user and super user training.
- Supporting other MIS team members
- Contributing towards aggressive timelines
- Producing deliverables to agreed specifications
- Ensuring a correct balance between scheduled reports and ad hoc requests
- Provide help desk, end user support
- Occasionally provide General IT software and hardware support.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Qualifications/Skills (Work Experience, Education, Certifications, Licenses)
- BA, BS or higher computer degree, or should have significant related computer experience in lieu of degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Crystal reporting.
- 2 years of experience in developing SQL Query. Experience should include query optimization, creating views, stored procedures, etc.
- Proficient in Data Modeling.
- Strong experience with SQL Database, SQL Query Analyzer
- Proficiency in writing complex SQL Queries
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organization skills in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a high level of computer orientation.
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and use own initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.