Controls Technician - 1st Shift
Merrimack, NH 03054 | Contract
Do you have a technician background and experience and knowledge working with HVAC, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing as well as installation of new equipment in manufacturing? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Controls Technician for their 1st shift opening. In this role you will be counted on to support manufacturing, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting of manufacturing and facility equipment as well as assist with new equipment installations and builds.
- Journeyman license and minimum of 5 years related technical experience.
- Associates degree or two-year certificate from technical school preferred.
- Basic knowledge in HVAC and mechanical, electrical and plumbing (MEP) disciplines.
- Licensed Electrician preferred
- Basic knowledge of the standards, codes and regulations pertaining to construction, and maintenance of structures and facilities as well as preventive maintenance procedures including lock out and tag out.
- Project management experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Word).
- Experience in machine and systems wiring practices is a plus.
- Experience with PLC functionality is a plus.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.