Configuration Control Administrator
Merrimack, NH 03054
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Configuration Control Administrator to join their team.
Major Job Objectives:
The Configuration Control Administrator will be responsible for working with the Engineering Team to track components and maintain as-built configuration of units during engineering development.
- Create and maintain Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for tracking of parts for engineering development build.
- Receive components from shipping and receiving.
- Check received components against traveler, check for RoHS C of C, and first article inspection sheets.
- Record all information on Excel spreadsheet, scan, and store.
- Track rework of components, by in house rework or return to vendor.
- Set-up engineering build area per assemblies, create bins with part numbers, and store components in appropriate bins.
- Maintain the as-built configuration of builds for each unit built using Microsoft Excel.
- Report any BOM or drawing updates to Engineering.
- Support Departmental continuous improvements initiative.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by Manager.
- High School Diploma, GED, or higher.
- Working knowledge of computers and office equipment.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suites (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook).
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Must be a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to file, organize, and maintain orderly work area.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.