Client Services Representative
Chelmsford, MA 01851
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is seeking a Client Services Representative for their current opening.
The ideal candidate for this position must demonstrate excellent communication skills, organizational skills, be able to manage their time wisely, work well under pressure, pay attention to detail in a fast moving and ever changing environment, and be willing to complete any and all tasks as assigned.
- AED Management Program launch conferences and webinar presentations.
- Maintain oversight of national accounts as assigned.
- Extensive phone, email and chat contact with clients.
- Implement new orders to ensure registration is complete.
- Conduct governmental notification of clients whom have implemented AED programs.
- Review and understand federal and statutory law as it pertains to AED programs.
- Resolve outstanding service issues such as bounced emails, failed maintenance checks, out of compliance sites and AEDs, sites with no registered responders, and/or duplicate registered serial numbers.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Create and maintain compliance documentation.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Assist in scheduling training classes.
- Obtain rosters from training classes, print, and ship certification cards in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Be able to perform internet related research.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Work well under pressure.
- Possess the ability to multi-task.
- Possess experience in customer service.
- Perform cohesively as a team member.
- Possess the ability to apply effective listening skills.
- Be dependable, honest, and ethical.
- Creates a culture of mutual respect and a value for effective communication skills and strategies.
- Ability to maintain own work flow and meet deadlines.
- Ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers (internal and external).
- Heightened sense of personal responsibility.
- Punctuality, attendance, and commitment.
- Improves results by generating, encouraging and supporting new ideas.
Required/ Preferred Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.