Clean Room Associate - 2nd Shift
29 Northwestern Blvd. Salem, New Hampshire 03079 | Contract
Our Client, who specializes in designing medical balloons and other devices, is now seeking several Clean Room Associates.
This company offers a great work atmosphere and training for candidate’ s looking for a very stable work Environment!
- Operate various cutters and pad printers according to clearly defined procedures and processes.
- Read and interpret manufacturing and specification notes.
- Ensure product is manufactured within specification.
- Input data into computer system.
- Communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Perform assigned job functions in a manner that meets or exceeds specified quality standards and required productivity metrics for job assigned.
- Maintain equipment, materials, and work area in a neat and orderly manner.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.