Certification Clerk - 1st Shift
Laconia, New Hampshire 03246 | Contract
Our client is currently looking for a Certification Clerk for their 1st shift opening.
Assembles and routes various types of printed material by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes and assembles specified number of forms, manuals, or circulars for each addressee as indicated by distribution tables or instructions.
- Keeps records of materials sent.
- Requisitions and stores materials to maintain stock.
- Researches routers, procedures, and purchase orders to establish certification for P/N being shipped to the customers.
- Files complex information in sequential order.
- Handles multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Avante and PC.
- Knowledge of internet software, inventory software, manufacturing software, order processing systems, spreadsheet software and Word processing software.
- Good oral and written communication skills to interact with management and customers.
Current Mon.-Fri. hours: 6: 45am-3: 15pm
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.