Cell Operator - 2nd Shift
Franklin, NH 03235
Our client, in the Lakes Region, who has a strong focus on being the global leader in providing innovative, high-quality products, systems and solutions in the field of water technologies, is seeking candidates who are able to work in a fast paced environment and have the ability to assemble metal castings with various components using both hands at the same time. Candidates must be mechanically inclined with good manual dexterity.
- Continuous repetitive assembling of mechanical castings weighing 5-40 lbs.
- Assembly is done manually, and with air-powered tools and torque equipment.
- In-process inspection on components being produced, along with necessary SPC charting to document continuous process control.
- PSI testing and package products and components in individual boxes and into master cartons, marking same with the proper identification labels and instructional materials.
- Previous manufacturing experience is helpful but not required.
- In house training specific to the position will be required.
- Must be able to work in a team environment, in close quarters.
- Requires standing, stooping, bending, sitting, walking, twisting, kneeling, turning and some lifting of materials up to 45 lbs. may be required.
- Requires constant alertness or activity.
- Safety equipment is needed to perform this position: steel toed shoes/boots, earplugs, and safety glasses.
Current Mon-Fri hours: 2: 30pm-11: 00pm with voluntary Saturdays 10: 00am-3: 00pm (5 hrs.)
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.