Methuen, MA 01844
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is seeking a Cable Inspector for their current opening within their Quality Department.
The Cable Inspector is responsible for the in-process and final inspection of cables using prints and documentation traveling with the cable lots. Will also be responsible to the 1st article inspection of new and existing rebuilds of a variety of cable lots to customer specifications.
- Must have a High School Diploma, GED or Tech School level education.
- Two to three years of quality inspection experience.
- Ability to work from prints, parts lists, and BOM' s.
- IPC-620 certification desired but not required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read, write, and speak in English.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Excel and Word.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.