Cable Assembly and Soldering Associate - 1st Shift
Hudson, NH 03051
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Cable Assembly and Soldering Associate for their 1st shift opening.
- Assemble new and first time cable assembly builds in prototype manufacturing area.
- Gather all necessary documentation and information (e.g. correct crimp tools, proper wire cut and strip lengths, and appropriate drawings and travelers) to move product build into production read and understand drawings, pick list, and bills of material.
- Use measuring tools, crimp tools, stripping machines, as well as hand crimping.
- Heat shrink sleeving and boots.
- Solder pins, contacts and solder cups, micro-miniature, solder sleeves, and bus wire splice.
- Lacing quality control inspection.
- Previous IPC or J-STD certification required.
- MAY be trained to NASA Certifications.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.