Billerica, Massachusetts 01821 | Contract
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is looking for a senior assembler with extensive experience with cables and chassis and box build assembly.
- Experience building cables and harnesses and putting them into sleeving, circular mil connectors, soldering, class 2 and 3, and knowledge of IPC620.
- Box Build is also required for small to medium units.
- Must be able to read prints and understand engineering sketches.
- Experience identifying critical dimensions to make harnesses.
- Strong wiring and cable installation experience.
- Ability to perform point to point checks on cables using DVM, continuity tester.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.