Cable Assembler-1st Shift
Beverly, MA 01915
Our Client is one of the world’ s leading suppliers of interconnect products for Military, Commercial Aerospace and Industrial applications.
They are looking for several Electro-Mechanical Assembler’ s!
- An ideal candidate will have recent experience with assembling small components or cables
- Experience with crimping and assembling cables is a plus
- Read instructions such as process details, diagrams, customer-supplier prints, etc. to determine materials needed and sequence of assembly
- Prepare cable for subsequent operations
- Use various hand tools (e.g. cutters, wire strippers, screwdrivers, etc.) to remove cable jacket, filler, shielding and to apply any parts that are called for in process documentation
- Use approved hand tools and documentation, plug terminated wires into appropriate connector.
- Apply appropriate labels to wires, connectors, and/or cables.
- Inspect work during and after completion for compliance to documented standards
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.