CNC Milling Machinist 2nd Shift
35 Sword Street Auburn, Massachusetts 01501 | Contract
Set-up and operate CNC and Manual Turning and Milling Machine Tools. Machine product from various materials to blue print, sketches, work instructions and work procedures.
- Work independently in planning, layout, set-up and operation of CNC and Manual Machine tools.
- Proof read and edit CNC programs as required.
- Understands set up operation & program of G & M codes.
- Responsible for machining and inspecting product to insure it is within specifications.
- Perform all machining operations, including but not limited to Milling, Turning, Facing, Drilling, Reaming, Threading, Tapping, Deburring and assembly of product.
- Perform basic machine maintenance as instructed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Fully responsible for the quality of their own work.
- Comply with all company safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Must be a team player and participate in efforts to achieve department and company goals.
- Work overtime as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent – Trade School Diploma preferred.
- Minimum ten years of hand on experience in the set-up and operation of CNC and Manual Machine Tools.
- Experience with the methods and devices to lift heavy irregularly shaped objects.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.