CNC Machinist Programmer - 1st Shift
Beverly, MA 01915
Would you like to work for the leading billiard cue manufacturer?
Our client, located on Massachusetts Northshore, is now seeking to hire a talented CNC Machinist Programmer due to a tremendous amount of growth.
If you have CNC Machine set-up and programming experience this could be the right job for you!
- Set-up, run, and program any drawing.
- Review samples, drawings, or instructions to understand specifications of output.
- Plan the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job.
- Take measurements and mark material for cutting or shaping.
- Select appropriate machines (i.e. lathes) and position or load material for a job.
- Determine and program size of batches, speed of machine, etc.
- Monitor machine while working to adjust the feed, maintain temperature, and identify issues.
- Check output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Perform routine machine maintenance and repair damages.
- Ability to program using G-codes.
- Set-up, run, and program CNC machines.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and manuals.
- Good at math with analytical abilities.
- Ability to use precision tools (i.e. calipers) to take accurate measurements.
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material (carbon, fiber glass, wood, etc.).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.