1 Clock Tower Place Maynard, Massachusetts 01754 | Contract
Our client, a high end instrument manufacturer, is looking for an experienced CNC Machinist to operate lathes, milling machines, and manual machines.
Specific Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Responsible for production small parts on Tsugami 2 spindle Swiss, Spinner (Fanuc) and Haas CNC lathes.
- 2 years of experience on Swiss lathes (Tsugami, Starr, and Okuma).
- Knowledge of CAD/CAM is plus.
- Must be independent in programming, setting, and running CNC lathe Department.
- Able to program from blueprints or sketches and maintain existing programs.
- Self-motivated, ready for quick set-ups and short runs.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.