Hudson, MA 01749
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is currently seeking a CNC Machinist.
The CNC Machinist will be responsible for operating machines and tools to produce metal and plastic parts to meet precise specifications. Machines small batches or individual parts as required.
- Studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerance of finished part, sequence of operation and setup requirements.
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions and reference points on material or part as guides for subsequent machining as necessary.
- Selects, aligns and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials on machines as necessary to produce machined parts.
- Verifies conformance of finished part to specification using measuring and inspections tools as necessary.
- Performs routine maintenance tasks, lubrication, adjustments, and cleaning, on machines as required.
- Confers with engineers, fabrication foreman, production personnel, or others to resolve machining or assembly problems.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area.
- Ensure that safe practices are followed and adhered to.
- CNC operation and programming experience.
- Knowledge of speeds and feed for various cutting tools on a variety of materials.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Work independently performing machine set-up and develop fixtures as needed.
- Coordination, attention to detail, and sound judgment.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.