Hudson, MA 01749
Our Client is looking for a Skilled CNC Machinist to join their growing Shop! This person will have the ability to Program, Set Up, and Operate CNC Milling Machines and Lathes.
The Duties and Responsibilities are as follows:
- Set Up and Operate Machines
- Day to Day Operation of Shop Floor
- Perform all Required Inspections
- Complete Job Travelers and Tooling setup sheets in accordance with performed work
- Handle Non conformance Control
- Responsibility and ownership for quality of own work
- Responsible for calibration care and use of calibrated measuring instruments
- Care in handling of products and equipment
- Observe safety requirements in shop area
- Knowledge of ISO procedures and Quality Policy
- Perform other related duties as required and directed
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.