CNC Machinist-2nd Shift
Seabrook, NH 03874
This Manufacturing company specializes in precision CNC Machining/Fabrication of complex parts for the Aerospace, Defense, Energy Services, Medical, and Commercial Industries.
They are looking for several CNC Milling Operator’ s!
- Experience with Operating or Setting up CNC machines
- Ability to operate CNC lathe machines and read blueprints
- May adjust tooling or adjust the machines
- Will use calipers, micrometers and verniers to inspect machines parts
- Familiar with Mori-Seki, Mazak, Samsung and Yamazaki machines
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.