CNC Machinist- Vertical Milling
Westborough, MA 01581
Our client in Westborough Ma is in need of an experienced Milling Machine Operator. The successful candidate will have worked in Manufacturing Environment operating Vertical Milling Center machining parts. Will be required to make program modifications. Will Be responsible for Setting Up and Operating Machines. Ability to do some Programming is a Plus.
- 3 to 5 years of experience operating Vertical Milling Centers
- Knowledge of G-Codes, Conversational programming and CAD
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and written work instructions
Will also Need to provide specific tools required for the job
- 6” Verniers ( Digital or Dial Type )
- 0-1” Micrometer
- Edge Finder ( Required for setup )
- Dial Indicator ( .0005” Increment required for setup )
- Wrenches ( Ratchet, Box, Allen, etc…. )
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.