CNC Machinist - 1st Shift
Peabody, MA 01960
Our client, a mid-size Aerospace Company, is now looking for a CNC Machinist for their 2nd shift opening who has a milling background.
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Ideal candidate will have CNC milling machine setting-up experience.
- Ability to set-up CNC milling Mazak machines.
- Use Fanuc controls to edit programs.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to use basic measuring devices including digital height gauges, calipers, and micrometers.
- Should solid math skills.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.comto see our list of other openings.