CNC Machine Operator 2nd Shift
125 Flanders Rd Westborough, Massachusetts 01581 | Contract
Our client, who has a growing manufacturing floor, is looking for a CNC Machine Operator for their 2nd shift opening.
- Operation of horizontal 4-Axis CNC mills.
- Operation of vertical 3-Axis CNC mills.
- Operation of sub-spindle live-tooling CNC lathes.
- Operation of Haas controls.
- Operation of Fanuc controls.
- Loading and unloading parts into CNC machines.
- Inspecting coolant, chips, machine fluids, and etc.
- Inspecting tooling and loading and unloading of new or broken tools.
- Loading and unloading parts in deburring and tumbling equipment.
- Load raw material components into CNC machines and run programs.
- Oversee operation of CNC machines and inspect finished parts to verify quality.
- Load new tools as needed based on wear and/or breakage.
- Maintain machine coolant levels and add as necessary.
- Load and unload finished parts into vibratory tumbling machine.
- Inspect finished parts for defects and quality.
- Update production documentation and keep track of machine throughput.
- Attend and participate in all training both internal and external.
- Perform other related tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma, alternative education and experience may be substituted.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.