Fitchburg, MA 01420
CMM Programmers this is an exciting new opportunity in the Fitchburg area!
Our Client is seeking a CMM Programmer to work for a rapidly growing manufacturer. The company is a world class contract manufacturer for the Medical Device, Aerospace, Defense and Life Sciences markets.
- Analyze dimensional data to determine part conformity
- Perform any other tasks or responsibilities assigned by the Quality Manager or designated representative
- Assist Engineering in design, development, and construction of prototype parts and tooling
- Generate CMM programs for new product development
- Perform calibration of test and measurement equipment
- Perform validation and approval activities based on customer requirements
- Utilize problem-solving techniques in conjunction with Quality Systems in continuous improvement efforts relating to the improvement of form, fit, and function of part and process quality
- Work with Quality Technician to solve problems at machines
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and/or customers
- Ability to write reports and procedural documents
- Comprehensive knowledge of PC-DMIS software and CMM programming
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills with good, legible handwriting
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.