C/C++ Embedded Software Engineers - Senior / Principal level
220 Daniel Webster Hwy Merrimack, New Hampshire 03054 | Direct Hire
Software Engineers conduct multidisciplinary research and development for applications across a wide variety of end user platforms. Pursuant to this, these engineers support pre-contract discussions, demonstrations, prototype development, customer requirement solicitation, detailed requirement and designs, integration across software, hardware and systems supporting development of end user products as well as testers and trainers for those products. During the requirement and design phases, these engineers will coordinate heavily with other engineers.
- Technical responsibilities through full life cycle development
- Technical design and architecture; leading the team’ s direction
- Act with technical independence pursuant toward successful completion of programs
- Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required with a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
Mandatory Job Qualifications:
Applicants must have all of the following to be considered for this position:
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% domestically. May require infrequent international travel.
- Real Time, Embedded C / C++ Coding; minimum of 5 years
- Linux or RTOS or Device Drivers: minimum of 5 years
- Software-Software and Software-Hardware Integration: 5 years
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, managers and program leadership.
Highly Desired Job Qualifications:
- Active DOD SECRET Clearance
- Real Time, Embedded C/C++ Coding expertise level for 10 years
- Linux/RTOS/Device Drivers expertise level for 10 years
- Software Architecture: 7 years
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.