Buyer - Planner
Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01824 | Contract
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is seeking an experienced Buyer and Planner to join their team.
Under general supervision, responsible for planning and purchasing materials to support all Departments.
- 40% - Review MRP and plan all items.
- 40% - Negotiate and purchase with optimal advantage to company.
- 5% - Ensure new product support.
- 10% - Coordinate ECO activity.
- 5% - Maintain follow-up on all open orders.
- At least 3 years of buying and planning experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Medical and GMP knowledge.
- General knowledge of computerized MRP system.
- High school graduate with at least 2 years of college credits.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.