Buyer - Planner
269 Mill Rd Chelmsford, Massachusetts 01824 | Contract
Under general supervision, responsible for planning and purchasing materials to support clients build of its product to market and driving the metrics of material price variance, on time delivery, optimum inventory and solid supplier quality.
75% Review MRP and plan all items, Negotiate cost, reduce inventory, on time delivery and manager material price variance to customer benefit
10% Ensure positive new product support with high level interaction with customer new product engineering staff.
15% Proven ability to develop and improve supply chain network and supplier relationships.
- At least 7 years buying/planning experience in a manufacturing environment with proven cost reduction and quality improvement skills
- Medical and QSR knowledge would be a benefit
- Proven negotiation experience.
- Global Supply Chain experience
- Minimum of a BS College Degree
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.