Buyer - 1st Shift
Lowell, MA 01851
Do you have experience working in purchasing? Do you have high energy, strong initiative, and are looking to add value to the job and the department? This role could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking a Buyer. In this role you will be is responsible for all aspects of purchasing, sourcing, and relationship maintenance with our Client’ s supply base for indirect materials and services. You will be working with high volume quotes (30-50 quotes a week), process purchase requisitions, change orders and request for quotes to suppliers. You will also expedite the delivery of purchased items in order to meet customer required delivery schedules.
- Ability to establish priorities, plan workload and establish commitment for task completion.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, to develop positive working relationships internally and externally
- High Energy, ability to demonstrate value and show initiative
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor degree required
- Strong Computer literacy, particularly in MS Office and SAP.
- Experience in an electronics manufacturing environment a plus.