Automation Test Software Engineer
Billerica, MA 01821 | Contract
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer with experience in Automated Test Equipment (ATE) and Automated Control equipment to join our team. The ideal candidate will work as a team member developing software engineering solutions for client applications.
3-5 year experience developing test and control software programs using languages such as LabWindows CVI (C), NI TestStand, and NI LabVIEW.
- Experience with LabVIEW Real Time and LabVIEW FPGA is a plus
- Experience with NI cRIO platform, sbRIO, SOM, and FlexRIO is a plus
- Experience with VXI, PXI, and LXI instrumentation.
- Experience with NI hardware drivers.
- Experience with RF measurement equipment is a plus.
- Experience with software and hardware integration.
Other Skills Required:
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Development of engineering documents including software description documents, software release and version description documents, software acceptance test procedures, and other
NI Certified LabVIEW Developer or NI Certified Architect certification is a plus.
Minimum Educational Background:
- Bachelor of Science degree in BS EE, BS CS or equivalent.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.