Assembly and Soldering - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03101
Do you have strong mechanical assembly skills, able to work with small delicate parts and perform SMT, fine pitch and touch up soldering on PC boards? Do you have good manual dexterity skills and able to work with tiny parts and tools as well as like working in a role that requires strong attention to detail? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking Assembly and Soldering employees for their 1st Shift. In this role you will be responsible for performing mechanical assembly and PC board assembly, using tweezers and small tools as well as will do soldering. SMT, fine pitch and touch up soldering skills are required, however, rework skills are preferred, but not required.
- Certification in IPC-610 preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of basic soldering (SMT, fine pitch, touch up required - rework preferred but not required)
- Ability to work under a halo / microscope is a must
- Will be required to take a solder test at interview - must follow instructions
- Strong mechanical assembly experience with small and delicate parts a must
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Able to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and prints
- Self-motivated, fast learner, flexible, adaptable, and able to work in a team environment
- Must have good eyesight, manual dexterity and good hand / eye coordination
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.