Marlborough, MA 01752
Our Client is looking to add a few Assembly Technicians to their busy shop!
- Build opti-mechanical assemblies by using assembly drawings and assembly/test procedures.
- Work with assembly and inspections tools such as torque wrenches, micrometers, calipers, height gauges, and dial indicators.
- Support of optical alignment and testing of optical systems.
- Document actions by completing checklists.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Generate work-order material kits using printed bills of material (BOM).
- General lab maintenance as necessary.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.