Assembler and Solderer - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03103
Do you have strong assembly and soldering experience? Looking for an opportunity to work a 9/80 schedule and work with new and innovative products? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is currently seeking Assembler/Solderers for their 1st Shift. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Will perform board assembly, soldering wires to telecommunication parts and SMT and thru hole soldering
- Perform assembly and inspection operations utilizing optical aids, including but not limited to microscopes, magnifying glasses and electronic vision apparatus
- Operates manual, semi-automated, automated and computer-based equipment as required
- Perform both electrical and mechanical assembly operations as directed
- Ability to consistently produce high quality results and inspect the work of others
- Cable assembly and preparation
- Board Assembly with SMT and Thru hole soldering experience
- IPC 610 & J-STD-001 certification or recently expired in Thru hole and SMT
- Ability to read schematics, follow work instructions and Engineering drawings
- Must have recent soldering and assembly experience
- Microscope and halo experience is a must
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.