Assembler and Inspector - 1st Shift
Lowell, MA 01851
Do you have experience with small components, tweezers and electronics? Do you have strong manual dexterity and attention to detail as well as the ability to work under a microscope for long periods of time? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking an Assembler and Inspector for 1st Shift. In this role you will use a microscope to inspect small parts, work with tweezers and small hand tools as well as document findings in the computer system. You will also assemble small assemblies and test.
- At least 1 year of experience with inspection, test and assembly
- No high school education is required
- Good manual dexterity, ability to work with a microscope and small hand tools, tweezers
- Experience with small dies / tiny parts
- Good Computer skills and ability to enter data into the tracking system
- Client wants to see experienced candidates with semiconductor or small electronics background
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.