8 Centennial Drive360 Audubon MA 01880 Peabody, MA 01960 | Contract
Our client is looking for an Assembler to perform a wide variety of electronic, electromechanical, and mechanical production assembly and subassembly operations of a semiskilled nature to build and assemble complex units such as power supplies, printed circuit boards, modules, chassis drawers, cable harnesses, and electronic and mechanical systems and assemblies.
- assembly operations may include wiring, component installations, and hand soldering
- disassembles, modifies, reworks, refurbishes, reassembles, tests units and corrects malfunctions as required
- performs drilling, reaming, burnishing, and tapping
- reads and interprets complex engineering drawings and reworks parts to incorporate engineering changes
- assembles and installs various electrical or electronic components where operation and sequence are specified by schematics, blue prints, wire lists, diagrams, verbal instructions, or established operations practices
- uses a wide variety of specialized hand tools such as solder irons, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers
- may set up and operate automatic and semiautomatic assembly equipment; ability to set up fixtures, operate assembly equipment
- if mechanical, may perform mechanical assembly of a medium complexity item; perform mechanical troubleshooting or adjustments to meet mechanical performance specifications or tolerances; may balance rotating machinery
- may perform soldering rework of either SMT or thru-hole
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.