Hudson, NH 03052
To assemble products in accordance with established standards.
- Assemble assigned product parts on assembly line in accordance with production guidelines.
- Read and understand drawings, travelers, bills of material.
- Use measuring tools, crimp tools and stripping machines; Hand crimping, Spot tie lacing.
- Heat shrink sleeving and boots.
- Perform spot checks of products to ensure adherence to approved quality standards.
- Notify management of product discrepancies or equipment malfunctions.
- Adhere to established company policies and procedures paying special attention to safety regulations.
- Wear personal protective equipment in accordance with training guidelines.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills an Qualifications
- Oral/Written Communication Skills
- Physical Dexterity
- Figure and Math Aptitude
- Time Management
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Mechanical Skills
- Degree: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Prior assembly experience helpful.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.