Hopkinton, Massachusetts 01748 | Contract
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is looking for an Assembler to join their team.
Assembles Vlier products partially or completely, working at bench or on shop floor.
- Positions parts according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints.
- Fastens parts together with bolts, screws, speed clips, rivets, or other fasteners.
- Removes small quantities of metal with hand files and scrapers to produce close fit between parts.
- Operates drill presses, punch presses, or riveting machines to assist in assembly operation.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.