Andover, MA 01810
Our client manufactures devices that detect illegal substances or explosives for law enforcement, as well as airports and checkpoints around the world. If you have a passion for national safety this is a very rewarding position, that offers a bright, clean, and state of the art facility with a great culture.
- Perform general assembly on sub assemblies utilizing appropriate assembly procedures.
- Hand crimping wire connectors.
- Apply a variety of substances to test samples using a calibrated pipettes.
- Prepare and package a variety of small consumables to support instrument use.
- Ability to be flexible and handle priority changes as they occur.
- Meet expected daily production requirements.
- Uphold the company’ s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork.
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’ s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their Manager or a member of Senior Management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem.
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- High School Diploma or equivalent trade school education.
- 1-5 years’ experience assembling electro-mechanical devices and sub assemblies in a clean environment.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated ability in the use of hand tools including screwdrivers, wrenches, and pipettes.
- Thorough understanding of workmanship standards and quality control procedures including ESD compliance.
- Ability to work in a clean, contaminant free environment, and utilize gloves during assembly operations.
- Must be results orientated and self-motivated.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.