Assembler - 2nd Shift
Newport, New Hampshire 03773 | Contract
Our client, a local manufacturer, is seeking an entry-level Assembler for their 2nd shift opening.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- This job performs a wide variety of mechanical assembly tasks.
- Performs the assembly of heating elements.
- Sand blasting, tube bending, hydraulic press operations, and packaging and inspection.
- This person should be flexible and able to pick up on new job tasks.
- Some manufacturing, factory or assembly experience is beneficial, but NOT required.
- Will train the right applicants.
Current Mon.-Fri. hours: 3: 30pm-12: 00am
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.