Assembler - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, NH 03766
Our client, a local manufacturing facility, is currently seeking an Assembler to join their team on 2nd shift. You will be responsible for learning and overseeing the safe operations of various manufacturing equipment.
- Will perform the basic assembly of pulley products.
- Will perform both the loading and unloading of components and tooling, setting up machinery as well as maintaining various types of tooling.
- Operators are responsible for recording all process information including but not limited to setup and inspection data.
- Operators may meet with co-workers, supervisors, engineers, and managers to ensure that the results of the activities meet or exceed corporate standards and expectations.
- Prior production and manufacturing experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.
2nd Shift (Mon. - Fri., 3: 15pm - 11: 45pm).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.