Assembler - 2nd Shift
Exeter, NH 03833 | Contract
Want a chance to work for a large Medical Device Company? Our client builds respiratory devices that help to save lives! If you have assembly and/or machine operator experience or would like to learn please apply now!
No medical or clean room needed so great opportunity to gain some experience within the Medical Device manufacturing field!
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Responsible for assembling medical devices that help to save lives.
- Ability to load a delivery tube into a machine and push start button as well as remove the tube from machine.
- Comfortable working in a clean room environment.
- Able to read and follow written work instructions as well as verbal commands.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to spot imperfections in the reworked area.
- Basic math skills.
- We need to accurately track lot numbers and quantities.
- Complete Label reconciliation as well.
- Moderate hand/eye coordination.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.