Industry: Light Industrial/Manufacturing
Job Number: 51216
Our client, a leader in manufacturing transducers and weather sensing instruments, is now seeking several Assemblers for their 1st shift openings.
If you are looking for a great, clean, and friendly environment then this could be your next job!
- Learn how to prepare cable and perform soldering.
- Able to use and apply rulers and other measuring devices.
- Removes foil and cellophane with Exacto knife.
- Strips insulation off wires to exact length using an automatic wire stripper.
- Dips wires and connectors into flux for tinning and into filled heated solder pot, or manually tins with solder.
- Slips plug into wheel vise and with needle nose pliers and soldering iron, attaches wire to the proper pin on the plug.
- Ensures that proper soldering techniques are followed.
- Uses heat gun and shrink tube over cable where needed.
- Completes daily labor ticket and paperwork.
- Learn how to read blueprints.
- May test completed cable assemblies for electrical shorts or other defects and assure cable assemblies are properly wired.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- Ability to interact positively as a team member with co-workers and supervisor.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.