Assembler - 1st Shift
Milford, NH 03055
Our client, is one of the leaders in manufacturing transducers and weather sensing instruments, is now seeking several Assemblers for their 1st shift openings.
If you are looking for a great, clean, and friendly environment then this could be your next job!
- Learn how to prepare cable and perform soldering.
- Able to use and apply rulers and other measuring devices.
- Removes foil and cellophane with Exacto knife.
- Strips insulation off wires to exact length using an automatic wire stripper.
- Dips wires and connectors into flux for tinning and into filled heated solder pot, or manually tins with solder.
- Slips plug into wheel vise and with needle nose pliers and soldering iron, attaches wire to the proper pin on the plug.
- Ensures that proper soldering techniques are followed.
- Uses heat gun and shrink tube over cable where needed.
- Completes daily labor ticket and paperwork.
- Learn how to read blueprints.
- May test completed cable assemblies for electrical shorts or other defects and assure cable assemblies are properly wired.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- Ability to interact positively as a team member with co-workers and supervisor.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.