Assembler - 1st Shift
Exeter, NH 03833
Our client is a worldwide leader in manufacturing and marketing of respiratory devices that improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall delivery costs, and improve quality of life for patients.
They were recently voted one of the best places to work in New Hampshire and they are now seeking to hire several Assembler’ s. No medical or clean room needed so great opportunity to gain some experience within the Medical Device manufacturing field!
Apply today and interview tomorrow!
- Responsible for inserting medical tubes to be reworked by the machine.
- Utilize a testing machine that will perform leak testing.
- Ability to understand in detail written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a team environment.
- Hand manipulation of small parts.
- Average to above average hand eye coordination.
- Ability to accurately count case quantities of raw material and finished good product.
- Medical device or other highly regulated MFG experience is a plus.
- Experience using automated MFG equipment is a plus.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.